Dr. Brian Kelly
Eye Care Associates
Welcome to our
Our Office is located downtown Fort Saskatchewan in the Market Square
Shopping Centre near to the Bank of Nova Scotia at.....................
- 10404 - 99th Avenue
Our Standard of Patient Care
Our Comprehensive Eye
- Our patients receive an exclusive
appointment time (i.e. the doctor sets aside
this appointment time to see only one patient)
- Patients are seen one-patient-at-a-time and generally
on-time so we can
provide thorough eye care in a professional and unhurried manner in a
state of the art environment.
- Each patient is
scheduled for a thirty
minute appointment time slot for the purpose
comprehensive eye health examination and vision evaluation, providing
patient with our full and undivided attention.
- We only recommend eye treatment for our patients that we
recommend for our family members.
- Eye History and Medical History
- List of your current Medications (some medications can
directly affect your vision)
- Specific Vision Symptoms or Eye Sight problems
- Determination of your current Eyeglass Prescription and
vision clearness (visual acuities) through your current lenses compared
to 20/20 vision
Vision and Eye Health: The two most important aspects of your
(a) Determining the lens prescription which provides the clearest vision
(b) Evaluating the
of your eyes
- eye diseases
and disorders can
directly affect the quality of vision.
VISION: Diagnosis and Treatment includes....
EYE HEALTH: Diagnosis and Treatment/CHRONIC Conditions
- Best Lens Prescription: Determination of the lens
prescription that provides the clearest
vision through computer analysis and (mostly) patient choice
- Does a Prescription change improve your vision?
- How much vision improvement can you expect from a lens
- Focusing Ability: Analysis of the Focusing Ability of the
- Muscle Balance: Are the two eyes working as a coordinated
team or is one eye wandering - overworking the other eye?
- Peripheral Vision: Can each eye see straight ahead
as well as to the sides -
(in order to rule out so-called Tunnel Vision)?
EYE HEALTH Diagnosis and Treatment/ACUTE Conditions
- Basic Neurological assessment of the eyes
- Health check (general) on the various
parts of the eye to rule
out or determine the presence of Chronic Eye Health conditions such as
Cataracts or Cataract Symptoms, Glaucoma, Macular Degeneration symptoms
or signs and numerous other eye disease conditions which may
- Treatment Plan (or referral for treatment) for a chronic
health condition - as needed
ADDITIONAL SERVICES WE
- Diagnosis and Medical Treatment of Eye Infections, Eye
Inflammations and acute Eye Diseases
- Medical Treatment of Eye Injuries and the Removal of
Objects from the eye
- Professional Contact Lens examination and Lens Fitting for
standard and specialized Contact Lenses
- Advice on the most appropriate Contact Lens Materials
Silicone Hydrogel Contact Lenses as well as multifocal Contacts
- Professional eye care instructions for cleaning,
handling and wearing Contact Lenses
- Advice on coloured and colorful Contact Lenses
- Quality Eyeglasses for 'Dress' wear and Safety Eye Wear
our affiliation with Vivid Vision)
- LASIK Eye Surgeries, Side Effects and